Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Apologies To My Blog...

I can't believe it has been 2 months since my last post.  Are you kidding me I still have a Fall background!  Lately it seems that I have had ZERO time to do anything let alone blog.    I am sooo sorry blog.  I really do love you.  I am hoping that once Christmas is put away, kids are back in school and the New Year FINALLY begins I will have a little more time on my hands.  So incase I don't get to it before this year is over I hope everyone has a blast ringing in the New Year with the ones that you love and I'll see you next year!  P.S. Don't forget to make your New Year's Resolutions!  XOXO!!!

2 comments:

The Lyons Family said...

We are almost on our way down there, we should be leaving by 2:00! Yeah!! We are excited to see you guys so you better pencil us in, in that busy schedule of yours.

Jennelle said...

I am praying for Monday to come fast just for you!

Happy Happy New Year!