Tuesday, September 9, 2008

32...Whaaat?










OK...32...are you kidding me!  Last week I celebrated my 32nd birthday.  It just seems like yesterday I was complaining about turning 30.  Next thing you know I'll be 40 and have even more grey hair than I do now.  (Thank goodness for hair color!) But I do have to say that it has been a good year so I cant complain.  The night before Jammie wished me a Happy Birthday and I told him, "It came so fast, It doesn't even feel like my birthday."  He said, "That's what happens when you have kids, time flys and you don't ever think about it anymore."  It's so true.  I look forward to their birthdays even more and love seeing everything through their eyes.  I had a very nice day...Jammie got up and got Jace off to school for me  so I could sleep in.  After school he and the kids made me a cake.  They had so much fun and were so excited to celebrate with me.  Jammie called me later that day and told me he made reservations at one of my favorite resturants.  He said I had 3 chances to guess where we were going and if I didn't guess it we weren't going. (he's such a kidder)  Well lucky for me I guessed on the first try.  He took me the kids and my sister and brother-in-law to Bobby Flay's Resturaunt, Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace.  It was the best food but the company was even better.  I am grateful to have had 32 wonderful years here on this earth and look forward to 32 more.

6 comments:

Jennelle said...

Happy Birthday again! Thanks again for the grub! It was delish =o)

The Lyons Family said...

Happy Birthday!! You guys suck! That was like the best food ever!

annilee said...

Happy Birthday!!! How was your trip? I turn 32 in October!

Marci said...

So glad you had a good birhtday! I'm also glad that your 31st year was better than your 30th! :)

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day.

Marie Bindrup said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot your birthday is a month before mine. My big 32 is coming next month. Your family is so cute! The kids are getting so big, especially Mya! See you on Wednesday!