Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Day :)




What an exciting day this was.  Not only could I not wait to meet my little Mya but I could hardly wait to not be pregnant any more.  I couldn't wait for the first night I could sleep on my stomach and be able to get up and down without sounding like an old lady.  We got to the hospital around 7:30 am and I was induced around 8:30 am.  It was a pretty quick delivery...so quick that the Dr. made it there by the skin of his teeth.  It's a good thing his office is located right next door to the hospital otherwise he wouldn't have made it.  What a joy it has been having Mya in our family.  The kids love her so much (sometimes toooo much) but it is very sweet to see them smile every time she's around.  She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.  He can't help but be so loving every time he lays eyes on her.  Having kids has really shown me that time flys and that it is something you can't get back.  I look forward to cherishing every moment with them (the good and the bad) because one day this small chapter of my life will be over.  They will all move on and have families of their own.  I hope when that day comes I will be able to look back and know that I didn't wish any of it away and I enjoyed it to the fullest.


1 comment:

The Lyons Family said...

Hurray!! You are here! Mya is darling, I am kind of getting baby hungry but I just keep trying to put it off. I hope you are getting some sleep. We miss you guys!!