Monday, October 13, 2008

Summer Fun...Time For Fall

Today was FREEZING and I have to say that I feel like summer is officially over. FINALLY! Everyone is back in school and onto a schedule. Jace is now in 1st grade and has joined a flag football league. He absolutely loves it. He wants to play tackle football but he will just have to wait for that. Alexis is in one more year of preschool and has started ballet. She is an excellent ballerina if I do say so myself. Everything at home revolves around ballet, she just loves to dance. This summer was fun and we have lots of fun memories to look back on. Here is a quick glimse of summer of '08 and look forward to summer of '09. But for now its time to think about pumpkins halloween costumes and trick-or-treating.

1 comment:

Jennelle said...

Here! Here! I just wish it didn't go from Summer to Winter...what happened to Fall? It was fun decorating the porch I can't wait to decorate for Christmas =o)