Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alright Already You TAGGERS!!!

Alright you TAGGERS!  I have been tagged by a couple of you so I am going to try to combine them into one.  Here we go:
4 Favorite TV Shows:
1.  Gossip Girls
2.  Heroes
3.  Project Runway
4.  Amazing Race

4 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1.  Helped Alexis wipe chap stick off my cabinets and counters  (she's such a stinker)
2.  Talked to Lexi's teacher about her punching a boy at school (again... such a stinker)
3.  Cleaned House ALL DAY! (Thanks for your help bunny!)
4.  Had a nice family dinner (Thanks Nelli - I mean oven..hee-hee!)

4 Things I Would do If I Were a MILLIONAIRE:
1.  SHOP!!! (That is a given)
2.  Pay off houses and cars for my family
3.  Travel with the kids when they are on track breaks
4.  Invest (Jammie would kill me if I didn't)

4 Things On Today's To-Do List:
1.  Wipe poopy butts.  (my kids, of course)
2.  Return stuff to Target, Best Buy and Lowes
3.  Get the kids some new pants and pj's
4.  Go to Jace's Football Game

4 Things I Look Forward To:
1.  My children's milestones
2.  Taking a bath and reading
3.  Date night
4.  My kids going to bed after a long day

4 Favorite Places To Eat:
1.  Mesa Grill (Love ya Jeremy & Malea)
2.  Cafe Rio
3.  Hanks
4.  Red Mango 

OK Taggers, That's all I can do for one day.  Sorry Malea, I am saving your tag for a different day.  So I guess now it's my turn to tag so I tag...Nelli, Brittany, Chel, Mom, Kandice, Marci and Annilee.  Sorry girls, had to do it.

2 comments:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Hi Danielle!
It is Meegan Fast, you know Serretta's mom? Anyway-so glad to have found you! You had another baby! So wonderful for you! Serretta got married a couple of months ago. You can check out our blog and link to hers from there. Hope you are all doing well. Take care of those cute kids and tell Jammie I said hello.

summer c said...

Cute! I love that you love fashion & decorating! Im a big fan myself. Good to hear from you though & lovin that you blog!!!