Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!

Last week we celebrated Jammie's 34th birthday!  Another year older Bunny!  We had a lot of fun.  The kids were so excited for him to open presents and have cake and ice cream while we were excited to share a night out with friends.  We all met up at this place called, I Love Sushi for what else...SUSHI.  It was a lot of fun.  The food was good but the company was better.  (and yes, all my food was cooked and all of Jammie's was raw)  I got Jammie tickets to the Arizona Cardinals Football game against the St. Louis Rams in December.  He is really excited.  I think it will be a fun trip.  Anyways...Happy Birthday Bunny, I love you and look forward to many more:)
All of us at "I Love Sushi"

Happy Birthday Bunny...(And no I didn't cut
my hair, it's in a pony-tail.)


We opted for 2 candles instead of 34!

1 comment:

Jennelle said...

Thanks for turning 34 so Brady could have an excuse to go eat sushi.