Thursday, October 16, 2008

We Love Halloween

So every year the kids and I decorate our front porch for the Holidays.  I order a couple bails of straw from a local feed store and go to work.  This year was especially fun for the kids because we put up a lot more scary thing for Halloween.  They love running out the front door and making the Butler Skeleton talk.  The kids are so excited for Trick-or-Treating this year.  My parents bought the kids some pumpkins a couple weeks ago and so instead of carving them this early, I let them paint them.  They had a blast.  

Right now my sister and her husband are staying with us until they get accepted into dental school.  It has been so nice having them here.  They are a lot of fun to hang out with and help out a lot.  So this fall she helped me decorate because of my back and I am so glad she did because I probably wouldn't have done it without her help.  She is also soooo good at taking pictures...I am taking some lessons from her and have realized that it is something that I would really like to become good at.  So here are some pictures she took of our front porch.  We are all ready for you Trick-or-Treaters!!!  Happy Halloween!

Trick-or-Treat!
I Love This Picture.
My Favorite Little Pumpkin.

This guy talks and moves when he senses you.

Thanks for the pumpkins Grandma & Grandpa.
Jammie loves this picture...I laugh everytime
I look at the expression on her face!
Jace was very creative about every little thing
he painted on his pumpkin.

This girl is always a mess.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

It looks wonderful as always! I love decorating for fall and Christmas!!!

The Lyons Family said...

Love it!!

Jennelle said...

Glad we could help. It was fun NOT having to buy the decorations too!

So thats how all that paint got on the ground ALEXIS!

Marci said...

Danielle it looks so great! Landan thinks your house is the scariest one in the neighborhood! I LOVE alexis's expression in that picture! It gave me a good laugh!