Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Compay Picnic

So every year my step-father's company hosts a HUGE picnic for all of their employees and their families.  It is a blast every year and this year was no exception.  They had everything from a GIANT Titanic slide to cotton candy and snow cones.  The kids thought they had died and gone to Heaven.  There was also a K-9 demonstration that Metro put on.  It was really amazing to see how obedient and strong those dogs are.  Jace and I participated in an egg toss.  We actually made it pretty far until he tossed the egg and it splatted all over my arms and down my clothes...needless to say he was pretty bummed out.  When I finally got my kids home (kicking and screaming of course) Jace said, "Mom when can we go back to that park again???"  My response was, "Oh, in about 364 days."  Let's just say that that is ALOT of days to a 6 year old.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.  We can't wait 'till next year.

Lexi LOVES her Grandpa!
Jace Jumping Away in the Potato Sack Race.

Got Cotton Candy???
OK - So I loved this picture until
I realized the placement of the clowns
balloon.  My mom said she would KILL
me if I put this on my blog...Sorry Mom;)
Just be grateful that this is what the
balloon turned out to be.
Patiently waiting for their turn on the slide. 
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Heeve...Ho!
This Dog Was AMAZING!
Please Don't Make Us Leave!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

So fun! By the way I am so proud of all your bloging!

Jennelle said...

I am so glad you put that clown picture on there..classic!

Thats a really great picture of Jace in the potato sack race...good job!