Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sooo Meaning To Blog

I have soooo been meaning to blog.  Things have just been crazy lately.  For one, I slipped a disc in my back and was in bed for seriously a week!  It was awful, I could barely function.  Thank goodness I have Jammie and the R.S.  Jammie was awesome.  He helped take care of the kids while working at the same time, juggled football practices, laundry and grocery shopping.  I overheard him on the phone during all of this saying, "I hate when Danielle is down like this cause everything just goes to hell."  Thanks honey...It really is a tough job isn't it.  The R.S. was great to bring in meals for 4 nights, it really took a load off.  Well I am finally getting back to normal but I am still a little sore.  I have truly come to appreciate my health and the health of my family.  I am so grateful that none of us have been stricken with disease and we are active and feel well.  It is something I will try a lot harder at not taking it for granted.  So now I'm back and hopefully my blog will be too.  We have been up to so much so I am going to try to catch up this week.  We'll see how I do.

No comments: